Social networking sites keep coming up with new features to keep their target audience hooked onto the platform. Though it can be quite difficult to keep a track of the changes happening in the world of social media, here are a few social media hacks that’ll help you bring you’re A-game.
- Shake to report a problem in the Facebook app-A new feature on Facebook’s mobile version reports the problem by shaking the phone while Facebook is open. There are two ways to bring it up. The first and obvious way is to shake your phone to bring it up. The second method is to go to the hamburger tab and scroll to the very end. Expand ‘Help & Support’ and tap ‘Report a problem’ under it. The same slider should appear.
- Manage Twitter via SMS– Did you know that you could leverage Twitter functions via SMS? It is possible to send tweets through your mobile phone text message capabilities. You will receive a customized number that allows you to tweet, reply to tweets, favourite, follow and unfollow, send direct messages, retrieve Twitter updates and even find users.
- Share links on Instagram stories– Adding links on Instagram Stories is only permitted for business accounts. Business accounts can add links to their stories by tapping on the link button after recording their story.
- View all Your Favourite Tweets– This feature is present on your Twitter page and you can view all your favourite items. Even your followers can see these tweets. If you want to find out your liked tweets, all you have to do is go to your profile and click on the “Likes” section.
- Leave or Mute Group Conversations on LinkedIn– There are few things more annoying than being added to a large group conversation that you have no interest in. If and when this happens to you, we have just the tip you need. LinkedIn makes it easy for you to modify the controls of each of your conversations. To edit the controls of an individual conversation, click the three dots located in the top right corner. This will open a set of options, such as “Leave conversation”, “Mute conversation”, etc. Now choose the specified function you want to perform.
Although you don’t have to necessarily know about these social media hacks, it will be better if you’re aware to stay ahead of the rest.